Res-Net offers microwave attenuators, terminations, diode detectors, and resistors for the RF and microwave industries. The microwave attenuators and terminations range from the small flange type to large 2,000 watt power attenuators and/or terminations. The offered products are:
- Coaxial Rod Resistors & Terminations
- Chip Terminations and Resistors
- Conduction Cooled Coaxial Terminations
- Convection Cooled Coaxial Terminations
- Disk Resistors & Diode Detectors
- Power Flange Resistors
- Power Flange Terminations
- Power Passers Terminations & Attenuators
- SMA, “N” Type, Chip, & Flange Attenuators
- Stripline Flange Terminations
There are multiple uses for terminations in various RF and Microwave circuits and systems. Typical applications include;
Test Setups and Instrumentation: High power terminations may be used in place of an antenna for testing transmitters, as shown in Fig. 1. The impedance on the terminations can also be changed in order to create a controlled mismatch on the transmission line. This is useful in reflection calibration of reflectometers, or in test setups to reproduce specific characteristics that a system would encounter after installation (transmitter tuning).
Power Dividers and Combiners: Terminations are placed on the isolation port of hybrid and directional couplers to reduce reflections back to the system that could cause degradation in performance, Fig 2. In Wilkinson type power dividers, terminations are used to terminate unused ports. The optimum design of these circuits requires proper impedance match on all RF ports.
Res-Net and Nova products feature :
- Quality program to ANSI/NCSL Z 540, MIL-STD-790,
- ISO 9001: 2012 and NASA Specification NPC 200-3.
- Calibration to MIL-STD-45662 requirements.
- In-house photo etch and laser trim capabilities
- Large choice of substrate materials.
- Res-Net ISO certification document